ZoodPay is looking for a qualified tech leader to manage team and provide effective guidance to lead from the front. We require leaders who are team players, have decent communication skills, who think logically and work smartly, can motivate the team and contribute to build highly scalable payment solution.
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment.
- Work closely with our product managers, strategists, and design team members to develop specifications.
- Lead design and code reviews
- Contribute visibly to product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization.
- Attend daily stand-ups and any other meetings schedules.
- Lead group discussions
- Manage tasks using JIRA and communicate status to managers.
- Support production releases and investigate issues, if needed
- Lead motivates and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Actively hire the team & develop the existing team.
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career.
- 8+ years of experience building large scalable systems in web technologies.
- Highly proficient in PHP/PHP7 or GoLang and the ability to pick up other languages quickly.
- Strong and deep professional experience designing and implementing web applications, especially developing and consuming APIs.
- Should have strong data structure.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline
- Expert in using git to manage code bases, branching, merging, etc.
- Experience working in microservices architecture is a bonus.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Experience working in agile projects.
- Strong exposure and understanding on MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Should have knowledge of Docker & Containerisation
- Exposure/experience in GoLang should be preferable or willing to work in GoLang.
- Ability to "think outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative solutions.