Social Media Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to execute the company's plans creatively.
- Manage multiple social media accounts on different social media platforms including but not limited to (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) and handle the online and offline presence on social media.
- Build adequate understanding of the company's requirements, products, and services, and establish proper and professional communication channels with relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans, as well as action plans on regular basis to determine the types of activities to be performed on different social media accounts and administer the execution of the same.
- Develop new creative advertising ideas (Motion Graphics, Animation, etc.) and post different content on various social media platforms including:(Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) on a regular basis.
- Utilize different advertising portals (Google/ Facebook/ YouTube Ads., etc.) as a part of the developed Marketing/ Communication/ Media Plans.
- Manage social media communities, engaging with fans and followers, and providing prompt responses and updates.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team in order to request visuals and videos that will be posted on social media accounts.
- Represent the company in public events, as requested.
- Acquire market and competitor-related data in order to conduct benchmark analysis “Competitive Analysis” and gain insight into competitors' Marketing, Communication, Media Plans and take necessary actions accordingly.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business
A minimum of 3 years experience
Attention to details and ability to multitask
Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
Knowledge of Google & Facebook Advertising Tools
Fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English