Senior PHP/Golang Developer
We are looking for a PHP/Golang Developer. An exceptional and motivated individual who is passionate about programming, has strong software development skills, and demonstrable exposure to multiple toolsets and technologies. We are looking for someone who is a great team player, has good communication skills, thinks logically and works very hard, can work independently in a very employee-friendly and flexible work environment, and, most important, is eager to learn.
- Work closely with our product managers, strategists, and design team members to develop specifications.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining new and existing code coding standards and best practices.
- Attend daily stand-ups and any other scheduled meetings.
- Contribute to or lead group discussions.
- Manage tasks using JIRA and communicate status to tech leads and project managers.
- Support production releases and investigate issues if needed.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Highly proficient in PHP/PHP7
- Exposure/experience in GoLang is preferable or willingness to work in GoLang
- Strong and deep professional experience in designing and implementing web applications, especially developing and consuming APIs
- Strong data structure
- Experience working in microservices architecture is a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Experience working on agile projects
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git