Senior PHP/Golang Developer
we are looking for a PHP/Golang Developer. We are looking for exceptional, motivated individuals who are passionate about programming, have strong software development skills, and have demonstrable exposure to multiple toolsets and technologies. We require individuals who are team players, have decent communication skills, who think logically and work very hard, can work independently in a very employee-friendly and flexible work environment, and, most important, are eager to learn.
- Work closely with our product managers, strategists, and design team members to develop specifications.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining new and existing code coding standards and best practices
- Attend daily stand-ups and any other meetings scheduled.
- Contribute to or lead group discussions.
- Manage tasks using JIRA and communicate status to tech leads and project managers.
- Support production releases and investigates issues if needed
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Highly proficient in PHP/PHP7
- Exposure/experience in GoLang should be preferable or willing to work in GoLang
- Strong and deep professional experience designing and implementing web applications, especially developing and consuming APIs
- Should have strong data structure.
- Experience working in microservices architecture is a bonus
- Excellent attention to detail, strong prioritization skills
- Experience working in agile projects
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git