As a Seller Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting multiple categories, mainly, fashion (clothes, shoes, bags), beauty, home products, and other categories from different sellers for our operational and planned ZoodMall Marketplace.
You shall be the key interface between the sellers and all relevant internal departments. You will be working with vendors and ensuring a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, orders, information and interact with ZoodMall customers.
In addition to that, you will be responsible for providing accurate, assured, and detailed product information (availability, images, price, description, dimensions, shipping, payment, discounts, returns, etc.) which is critical to success.
This is an important business process and the role of the e-commerce Seller Key Account Manager is key to make it happen.
- Complete relationship management and performance of the top local sellers
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between the sellers and the company
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key sellers needs and requirements, and resolve their issues and complaints
- Train and assist sellers to grow on the ZoodMall platform, by adding more products and promotions
- Manage communications between key sellers and internal teams, i.e. Sales, Creative, Catalog, Logistics, Marketing, and other departments, to ensure that high quality material is being produced for the top sellers
- Plan and manage promotions with the sellers and marketing team
- Understand seasonality, new launches, category dynamics and stay up to date on market trends
- Follow sellers' performance metrics and exceed your targets for selection, pricing, seller/brand acquisition
- Apply strategic planning to improve seller results
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and prepare our sellers to outperform
- Negotiate contracts with the sellers and establish a timeline of performance
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics