As a Seller Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting multiple categories, mainly, fashion (clothes, shoes, and bags), beauty, home products, and other categories from different sellers for our operational and planned ZoodMall Marketplace.
You will be the key interface between the sellers and all relevant internal departments. You will be working with vendors and ensuring a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, orders, information and interact with ZoodMall customers.
In addition, providing accurate, assured, and detailed product information (availability, images, price, description, dimensions, shipping, payment, discounts, returns, etc.) is critical to success.
It is an important business process and the E-Commerce Seller Key Account Manager is key to make it happen.
Based in our Tashkent office, you will be responsible for:
- Complete relationship management and performance of the Top Local Sellers
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between the sellers and the company
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key sellers needs and requirements, and resolve their issues and complaints
- Train and assist sellers to grow on ZoodMall platform, by adding more products and promotions
- Manage communications between key sellers and internal teams, i.e. Sales, Creative, Catalog, Logistics, Marketing and other departments, to ensure the materials’ highest quality is being produced for the top sellers
- Plan and Manage promotions with sellers and marketing team
- Understand seasonality, new launches, Category dynamics and keep up to date on market trends
- Follow Sellers' performance metrics and exceed your targets for selection, pricing, seller/brand acquisition
- Set Strategic planning to improve seller results
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and prepare our sellers to outperform
- Negotiate contracts with the sellers and establishing a timeline of performance
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics