We are looking for a QA Lead Engineer, who is responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan, executing the plan and making sure that all the requirements are met, and that the software works as expected. The system should be tested in terms of functionality, reliability, stability, performance, and compatibility with external systems such as merchant’s shop, payment gateway, sms/push notifications, soft collection, erp etc. In addition, he/she will be responsible for both manual testing, and the implementation and maintenance of automated tests using tools such as JMeter, JUnit, Selenium, etc.
- Analyse requirements and come up with a test plan to ensure testing quality.
- Create and maintain a knowledge base across phases, projects and contribute to project and quality reviews.
- Track utilization of resources
- Build and review quality strategies, plans, transition, and entry-exit criteria.
- Lead team on QA requirements/knowledge for the project and track the QA against schedule of activities.
- Help prepare status reports.
- Help in QA delivery cum management processes.
- Involve in plan & implement possible ways of automated testing for modules across phases of testing as per the Automation Coverage.
- 8-10 Years of experience into software testing and 1-2 years’ experience into team leading/mentoring team members.
- Worked on Mobile app and Web app.
- Hands on Manual testing of web, Mobile applications, and root cause analysis
- Good understanding of API
- Good hands on Automation testing experience in Appium and API Testing
- Well versed in Agile Methodology
- Effective communication of ideas and information, both verbally and in writing