As a Product Manager, Logistics you will be responsible for defining & delivering the vision and the roadmap of one or more of our Logistics product lines.
You come in as:
- an experienced leader in e-commerce Logistics with product experience and/or sound exposure to managing projects involving technology
- a leader with the ability to challenge to deliver a superior product to the customer
Based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan this role will play a critical part in scaling our products to offer the best experience to our partners, in each of countries we serve. Reporting to the Head of Tribe, Seller Services you’ll lead your product(s) domain along with their Tech Lead and contribute extensively to the roadmap of other product verticals in your Tribe.
• Gather product requirements & collaborate with all business teams to filter, flesh out and prioritise
• Build, crunch and spread performance & partner reports
• Create detailed user stories including well-defined acceptance criteria
• Lead team meetings including daily stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
• Manage requirements, answer questions of developers
• Prioritizing stories/backlog and ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap while keeping resources utilisation top of mind
• Streamline communication of product initiatives and priorities throughout the organization
• Identify constraints and dependencies between Teams
• Ensure successful rollout of features that are developed, which will require close coordination with operational groups throughout the organization.
• 5-10 years’ experience in E-com Logistics in a technological context
• Skills of a talented communicator who can manage various stakeholders and influence others in a wide organization
• Self-starter mentality with ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment
• Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills
• English-speaking a must
• Product experience, knowledge of agile development methodologies all come as a strong advantage.