As Product Manager , you will be responsible for defining & delivering the the vision and the roadmap of one or more of our product lines. You come in as
#1 a structured and methodical product manager with exposure to customer-facing products and obsession for data-centric product development
#2 an experienced e-commerce or fintech professional
#3 a leader with the ability to challenge both the business and the technology sides to deliver a superior product to the customer
Based in our Beyrouth office, this role will play a critical part in scaling our products to offer the best experience to our customers, in each of countries we serve. Reporting to the CPO you’ll lead your product(s) domain along with their Tech Lead and contribute extensively to the roadmap of other product verticals.
- Gather product requirements & collaborate with all business teams to filter, flesh out and prioritise
- Build, crunch and spread customer behaviour-centric reports
- Create detailed user stories including well-defined acceptance criteria
- Lead team meetings including daily stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Manage requirements, answer questions of developers
- Prioritizing stories/backlog and ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap while keeping resources utilisation top of mind
- Streamline communication of product initiatives and priorities throughout the organization.
- Identify constraints and dependencies between Teams
- Ensure successful rollout of features that are developed, which will require close coordination with operational groups throughout the organization.
- 5+ years experience either in ecommerce or B2C technology - preferably in a renowned ecommerce industry actor, OR in B2C fintech
- 5+ years in a product role,
- Product analytics proficient
- Skills of a talented communicator who can manage various stakeholders and influence others in a wide organization.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of customer development.
- Self-starter mentality with ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills.
- Exposure to marketing tech a bonus + Scrum Certified Product Owner would be a further advantage
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred.