Head of UX/UI
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in taking a leadership role delivering innovative and intuitive web applications through management of a design team.
As a Head of UX/UI, you will be responsible for managing a team of talented designers and researchers who provide the “a to z” of research, design, and execution across a portfolio of financial products with direct access to end users.
- To run a team of UI/UX designers, prioritize and distribute tasks with regular follow-up. To secure stable result delivery.
- To support product design cycle for web and mobile applications (prototyping, design, logic, scripts, interface, styling and guidelines).
- To maintain a library of components & styles and to keep always up-to-date.
- To develop and maintain a System of UI components for App.
- To secure design-controls and interact with developers.
- To improve user experience based on user feedback, analytics data, and business priorities.
- English language - Upper Intermediate level
- Portfolio with real projects (real AND currently available in public).
- Proven experience in managing a team of UI/UX designers for at least two years:
- ability to prioritize incoming tasks;
- set tasks for design team;
- monitor progress.
- Proven experience in UI/UX design of e-commerce and/or banking/fintech products for mobile and web versions for at least 3 years.
- Experience in creating and maintaining design systems (confirmation required).
- Understanding of the principles of building user experience, user-friendly interfaces and scenarios of their use.
- Experience of Customer feedback processing.
- Ability to work in a App production process: interacting with developers, analysts, product managers, business owners.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android guidelines.
- Knowledge of Figma, Marvel/Adobe XD/Principle, Adobe After Effects, Jira + Confluence
- Ability to develop interactive prototypes of low and high fidelity.
- Ability to present and defend proposed solution in front of business owners, product team.
- System thinking.