OrientSwiss is looking for an experienced Fulfillment manager to our Tashkent office. This is an exciting opportunity to make history by becoming a founding member of a team whose purpose is to solve complex challenges creating unprecedented customer experiences on a daily basis. This role will require working with business teams across the company and around the world to figure out supply chain solutions for new products and existing operations.
Based in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
You will be responsible for leading and development Fulfillment project from scratch in Uzbekistan. This role leads both the strategic design and tactical execution of warehouse operations including project planning, setting processes, driving main fulfilment metrics, seller onboarding, cost management and people recruiting.
- Launch Fulfillment center according to project plan, assess initial metrics and costs
- Set all needed processes, main metrics and analytics. Set up and drive main KPI’s for performance monitoring
- Drive strategic plan to scale Fulfillment service in all regions, define improvement plan
- Drive tech roadmap and lead tech-build collaboration with Product and Engineering team to enhance capability and efficiency of Fulfillment service
- Supervise seller selection and onboarding, define metrics for performance monitoring and drive regular conversations to ensure continuous improvement
- Optimize cost structure and operational process at warehouse for fast scaling
- Manage Stock Financing program for Sellers, monitor performance of the program
- Partner with the global leadership team to formulate enhancement plans and strategies for people policies and improve functional competencies
- Relocation to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Excellent command of written & spoken in English and Russian required
- MBA/ master’s degree holder preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Fulfillment, Warehouse Management from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience in Regional Supply Chain Performance across Warehouse operations, Fulfillment services, Cross Docking, Consolidation, specifically in e-commerce or logistics environments in Asia, Europe with a strong focus in Central Asian countries
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically with attention to detail
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality. Skills to work independently with little oversight.
- Ability to build out processes for operations. Develop and report appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Conduct monthly business reviews and lead executive engagement sessions with supplier
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in English.
- Proven talent to lead a team spread out over various locations.
- Embrace a start-up mentality and emphasize “have fun”
- Ability to inspire others to strive towards a culture of Continuous Improvement, with high energy and coaching approach
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment focused on innovation.