Clearing & Settlement Manager
The Clearing and Settlement Officer is responsible for controlling General Ledger, Electronic banking and daily reconciliation, and handling other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Daily Payments reconciliations: COD, UZCARD, ZoodPay
- ZoodMall & ZoodPay recurring merchant payments
- Solving customer’s dispute transactions and merchant holder problems.
- Resolve complaints related to error in top-up or bill payment.
- Monitoring & Control subsidies, discounts, bonuses & cashbacks.
- Transactions monitoring
- Bachelor degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- 2 to 3 years experience in Card operations.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Analytic, patient, attention and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure.