As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for coordinating between product, business & engineering to deliver on some of our flagship products. You come in as 1) a structured and methodical product professional 2) an experienced ecommerce professional 3) a leader with the ability to challenge both the business and the technology sides to deliver a superior product to the customer.
- Based in our India office, this role will play a critical part in developing our app to offer the best experience in the region to our customers.
- Gather product requirements & collaborate with all business teams to filter, flesh out and priorities.
- Create detailed user stories including well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Lead team meetings including daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Manage requirements, answer questions of developers.
- Prioritizing stories/backlog and ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap while keeping resources utilization top of mind
- Streamline communication of product initiatives and priorities throughout the organization.
- Identify constraints and dependencies between Teams.
- Ensure successful rollout of features that are developed, which will require close coordination with operational groups throughout the organization.
- 5+ years in a product/business analyst role
- Exposure to B2C technology or e-commerce
- Functional exposure to supply chain, logistics, manufacturing, payments, finance.
- Skills of a talented communicator who can manage various stakeholders and influence others in a wide organization.
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of customer development.
- Self-starter mentality with ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills.
- Scrum Certified Product Owner would be a further advantage.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred