If you have demonstrable experience in data driven analysis and Insights generation, appreciate a good challenge and absolutely love to find new ways of interpreting data to improve operational efficiencies, then you may be a perfect fit!
The primary duty of the Business Intelligence Analyst is to transform data into insights that can help to improve the value of business operations and improve the quality of data and measurements. Business Intelligence Analyst focuses on understanding business and operational and tactical data, to measure and track out comes.
Making strategic use of Data driven Insights and facilitating active collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Operations / IT /Product and Quality, the Business Intelligence Analyst is entrusted with the process of continuously improving commercial/operations side of business in alignment with key strategic goals of Orient Swiss.
- Act as Business Data Steward work towards ensuring quality of the Operational data assets, datasets, data records, data elements definitions and Key Performance Indicators for the team
- Developing, collaborating with IT and Business teams to managing and sustaining quality of business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports through office applications to track and monitor business process efficiencies for Key Stakeholders.
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data continuously aligning with targets towards executing and the company’s mission
- Analysing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements, and user manuals for the organization
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Taking Ownership of reporting data for the team and ensuring the accuracy and quality of Source data in order to generate informed insights - to facilitating effective Business decision making.
- English language fluency: writing – Advanced / speaking – Upper-intermediate
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in relevant role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Economics, Maths, or related field
- Advanced Excel knowledge include excel automation via ODBC and Power Query.
- Ability to create complex SQL queries for data retrieval experience is a plus
- Data analysis experience and good exposure to Business Intelligence technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with ETL teams to generate requirements while acting as a SME (subjective matter expert and data steward) for the team.
- Good knowledge of math, statistics, and acumen to understand Business Operations though data and Key Operational Measures.
- Able to get results in environment with a lot of uncertainty, continuous change, lack of data and globally distributed remote teams
- Proactive, self-support, motivated and Target Driven individual.